Summary of changes:
- REMOVED : paint scheme note about being authentic, not a tangible rule.
- REMOVED: the control motor notes. With 2 championships running concurrently, it might be a disadvantage for those racing both championships, and difficult to manage. Possibly something we’ll look into in the future.
- UPDATED : reserving a race number, just updated the wording.
- UPDATED : Allowed Hop-up parts was missing the 25 tooth pinion, added now.
- NEW : ESC plug to the battery may be modified, not the motor.
- NEW : Added a new guidelines about what is acceptable for PRO-AM.
You can find the new rules in the downloads section, along with the archived version.
Here is the direct link: