This year we are changing the race software. It doesn't offer an interface to pre-register, but it does allow us to uopload a CSV; so we can make a custom interface for registration in the future. We'll make a form available to submit in the next day or so, watch this space.
Thanks to those that have pre-registered. Those racing indoors, only a few days until Round 1.
Here is a list of things to know:
- Reminder, you must be a Club Member to purchase the control tyres.
- You can pay for your club membership on the day.
- We'll just do payment on the day for the tyres.
- $50 for indoors only
- $40 for outdoors only
- $90 for both indoors & outdoors
- The tyres come pre-glued ready to go racing for you. The price includes tyres, inserts and spoked rims.
- Race numbers: We'll try to have your race number ready to handout for round 1, but this is dependant on time.
- With the new timing software, we will are likely to run one of the default options of a race meeting.. more details to follow.
Change to race fees.
Some of the 2018 AGM remits that passed were around race entries and race fees. We have simplied the race fees for all drivers.
- $10 per car
NON MEMBERS :
- $15 per car
- $8 per car, Members
- $10 per car, Non-Members
Entries are limited to a maximum of 3 classes. This applies to indoors and outdoors.