Venue unavailable, August Indoors date has been cancelled.

Unfortunately events outside of our control, and beyond all forecasting between ourselves and Action Indoors Sports has resulted in a date clash. One that is unmoveable for Action Indoor Sports. Currently, this race date is cancelled, as we don't currently have a replacement date. We will work together with Action Indoor Sports to get a race date for August, and post as soon as we know. 

It was scheduled for the 3rd of August.

Sorry for the inconvenience, apologies if this has affected your planning.